Zoe Bray-Cotton’s Yoga Burn Review – Are Her Yoga Secrets Any Good?
Injury from yoga is not uncommon, and many people who try yoga feel like they are going to pull something or hurt something, which is a big reason that yoga often gets put on the backburner and other forms of exercise take its place. But, Yoga Burn makes the claim that it can help you avoid injury plus get all those benefits from yoga, such as toning up, relieving stress, and becoming more flexible. Sounds great, right? But is Yoga Burn worth buying? Let’s take a look at Zoe’s program and her yoga secrets.
What Is Yoga Burn?
It is a 12-week video yoga program. It was created to help women all over the world do yoga the right way and experience the benefits they’ve always heard about yoga thanks to some unique aspects of the program. The creator is a yoga instructor who wanted to help people that were not in her class, hence the online video aspect of this program. This program is all done on video so that you can follow her movements and instructions from anywhere.
Yoga Burn is broken up into three phases so you can build a foundation and increase your strength and flexibility as you go. This is good news because you have to build a foundation before you can move forward. Yoga is not easy. Even though flexible and strong yoga enthusiasts make yoga look fluid and simple, most of us need lots of practice to get our bodies more flexible and stronger. In short, you have to start from the ground and work your way up and practice to create a body that makes yoga look easy.
Along with the main 12-week program, you also get access to a few bonuses, as of this Yoga Burn review. These are complementary to the Yoga Burn program.
The first bonus gives you the freedom to listen to Yoga Burn anywhere you have audio. It is an MP3 version of the program, and it is done in a step-by-step manner, so you are still getting guided through each of the moves and phases. If you are more of a visual person, then this bonus may not be something you will use until you mastered the moves in the program, but for most people this bonus will open up where and when the Yoga Burn program can be used.
The second bonus is special yoga videos that will help you relieve stress and move into a calm state. They are done in specific sequences to help you get maximum stress relief benefit. And, you can do them at any time you need to calm down.
How It Works
The program is very user-friendly. All you have to do is follow along and stay committed.
The core of the program is based on a technique, called dynamic sequencing, which helps you do the correct yoga poses at the right time to get the maximum benefit. Each pose you do builds upon the last to make you more flexible and stronger. Along with the unique method of dynamic sequencing, the creator claims that in her yoga program, you will do poses that you will not find anywhere else. Combined, this is why Yoga Burn is going to give you different results than other yoga programs you’ve tried.
About Zoe Bray-Cotton
Zoe is a yoga instructor who obviously practices what she preaches. She usually teaches yoga and trains clients offline, so it is hard to find a lot of information about her online. But believe me, from the reviews I read while doing this Yoga Burn review, she is in the videos teaching you how to make the most of her yoga secrets, and she is a perfect instructor for those who want to master yoga once and for all – learn more about Zoe and her approach here.
- Created by a certified yoga instructor who is known to get results for her clients
- Works for beginners, experts, and everyone in between
- Experience all the benefits yoga has to offer without the high risk of injury
- All done on video so that you can follow along doing exactly what she does
- Works through 3 phases to help you build a foundation and build upon your past success
- Only takes 12 weeks to go through the entire program, so in 3 months, your body could look and feel dramatically different
- Get an audio version included to take with you wherever you need to go
- Receive a bonus of tranquility flow videos that will help you calm down after a busy day
- Yoga Burn uses dynamic sequencing to help you do poses at the appropriate time and in an order that gets you results
- All videos can be accessed instantly after purchase
- You are supposed to be able to see results in a few days
- There is a little note that says results may vary in Yoga Burn, which means that it’s possible it won’t work as great for you as it does for someone else.
- Sorry men, this program was designed with women in mind.
- Unlike a yoga class, you will not get direct and immediate help when you need it or corrections from the instructor.
- This isn’t going to be a breeze. Yoga requires practice and commitment to become better, but users say that Yoga Burn is challenging, not discouraging to them.
Where To Buy And Guarantee
You can buy Yoga Burn from Zoe’s website at Her Yoga Secrets – see official site here in a new window. You can purchase the digital product or both the digital and physical product. They are selling the product through ClickBank, so after you buy, you should get an email from ClickBank with the details on how to get your information.
Whether you order the digital or physical product, you are given a 60-day money-back-guarantee. If you have the digital product, you just contact them and ask for your refund if you are not happy. If you have the physical product, you will have to return the product within the 60 days to receive the full refund. Either way, you are going to be trying out Yoga Burn risk-free.
Does It Work?
Let’s look at this in a logical way. Zoe Bray-Cotton says that Yoga Burn will help you get into the best shape of your life and experience the energy and health benefits yoga delivers. We all know that yoga has the potential to do that, so if she says that her secrets will work, then there is a high possibility that they will. She is a yoga instructor, so her word is pretty important when it comes to her livelihood, and I doubt she would make false claims about what her Yoga Burn program can do and risk her reputation.
The claims that she makes about Yoga Burn, such as how the program will help you manage your weight without restrictive dieting or intense cardio, as well as how this program will help you avoid injury, increase flexibility, increase strength, boost metabolism, and relieve stress, make this a program worth checking out.
The bottom line is that you have 60 days to try it out and get a refund, which is more than enough time to see if it will work for you. At the worst, you will become a little more flexible and strong, and at the best, you will reshape your body, gain energy, master yoga, and transform your life.