Hip Flexibility Review – Is Eric Wong’s Solution Worth Buying?
Can you gain flexibility in your hips while erasing knee, hip and back pain? If you are someone who tries stretching daily using common stretching routines, but still wakes up stiff and in pain, then you may not believe it’s possible. This Hip Flexibility review will take a look at a program created by the popular Eric Wong. If you want to enjoy the flexibility you did when you were younger and reduce pain, keep reading to learn more.
What Is The Hip Flexibility Solution?
First and foremost, this program is about improving the flexibility in your hips. When that happens, you will increase your strength and speed as well.
It is also about what NOT to do if you want to improve the flexibility. For instance, did you know that stretching can actually cause you to have even less strength and power and, possibly, cause injury?
That isn’t a surprise to me. I know many people who have thrown out their backs stretching, or actually became tighter and in more pain. I’m willing to bet it doesn’t surprise you either. Eric says that the stretch that can do the most damage is also the most popular stretch used, which is likely why so many of us are hurting ourselves even more.
What Do You Get?
You get the Hip Flexibility solution manual, which helps you understand important things, such as:
- What mistakes keep you away from your flexibility potential
- Why you are so inflexible in the first place
- Why breathing plays an important role in improving your flexibility
- Techniques that can help you get the results you want
And that is just a few of the insights that Eric promises. There is no guesswork in this program to help you achieve the results you want, as it is a step-by-step program.
You also get a technique manual to help you understand exactly what you need to do in the routines for success. This is important because Eric says that if you don’t do the techniques properly, you will not get the results you are looking for.
Program cheatsheets are included so that you can do your routines wherever you are without worrying about whether you are doing the right thing or not. These cheatsheets give you the order of the techniques and the details you need to do it all properly.
You will also get access to over 1.5 hours of instructional videos to further ensure that you are doing everything properly. You can download these videos are watch them on your favorite device.
How Does It Work?
Most of us work on improving the flexibility by stretching our muscles with static stretches, but Eric says that this is not the most effective way to do it. There is another (and very important) problem that is causing the restriction to our flexibility – the joint capsule. His program helps you address the joint capsule that will help you unlock your hips.
You will also be addressing many other issues in this program including muscle, fascia, neuromuscular control, reflexes, pain tolerance, joint stabilizer, and the core. All of these issues being addressed, through various routines, is what will help you unlock your tight hips and gain strength to do the things you want to do.
There are 6 routines that will help improve hip flexibility, including:
1. The HFS Bioenergetics Routine, which helps your diaphragm to function properly. That will release all the muscles that contract when the diaphragm is restricted.
2. The HFS Kneeling Routine, which includes 4 exercise sequences to release the tightness in your joint capsule and build strength in different types of hip motion while kneeling.
3. The HFS Standing Routine, which also helps you build flexibility and strength while standing.
4. The HFS Core Routine, which helps strengthen your core muscles so that your hip muscles can relax even more, instead of overcompensate for weak core muscles.
5. The HFS Advanced Mobility Routine, which include dynamic mobility exercise that help you work the muscles in your hips and increase rotation, stability, and speed.
6. The HFS Active SMR Routine, which helps to keep your muscles and fascia free from scar tissue and adhesions.
About Eric Wong
Since 2006, Eric Wong has been a strength and conditioning coach to professional athletes. He has a Bachelor of Science Degree and has been training athletes to get the body that can perform, not just look good.
- Tackles all issues that cause stiffness in the hips
- Works for all ages
- Get results within the first week
- After 2 weeks, your pain in your knees and back will start to disappear
- After 28 days, you will feel looser than you have in a long time
- Get more flexibility in your hips
- Get more strength to reach your fitness and health goals
- Reduce wear and tear on your muscles and joints
- Only takes 15-20 minutes a day
- All information is instantly downloadable
- It will take a while to learn the techniques through the videos, which means you may have to invest more than 15-20 minutes per day in the beginning
- You will need a resistance band, a foam roller, and a lacrosse ball or baseball
Where To Buy Hip Flexibility Solution
Eric is selling his program from his own “official” website (click here to see in new window). Once there, you can purchase the program and get instant access. You will notice that the sales page has the name ClickBank on it. That is simply the platform that Eric is using to sell his product on. That means you will not find it available on Amazon as of now.
Here is a screen shot of the secure checkout page
There is a triple guarantee with this program that guarantees you will like the quality, results, and overall health improvement from the program or your money back. This guarantee is good for 60 days after you purchase the program.
Is It Worth Buying?
If you have tight hips, or pain in the hips, knees, or back, then the Hip Flexibility program is absolutely worth it. Being stiff and in pain all day is no way to enjoy your life and indulge in your favorite activities. If this program can help you release the tension and reduce or eliminate the pain, then it would be counterproductive to improving your health if you didn’t try it!