Bodyweight Burn Review – Is Adam Steer’s Workout Any Good?
Are you tired of exercising hard only to get little to no results? Adam Steer says that you may be working out too hard, and that by exercising less you will be able to get more of the results you are looking for. In fact, he says you can burn fat each day by eating carbs, eating your favorite foods, and only working out using a 21-minute method. Can you really lose fat by exercising less? Find out how that is supposed to work in this Bodyweight Burn review.
What Is Bodyweight Burn?
The premise behind bodyweight burn is that long workouts work against fat loss. On the other hand, short workouts, done in a specific way, help promote fat loss.
This is because long workouts are stressful on the body, and when stress is put on the body, stress hormones like cortisol are released. In high doses, cortisol can cause you to store fat – not burn it, because your body feels as though it needs to protect itself by storing fat for hard and stressful times. In addition, the constant high release of cortisol can have a negative effect on your overall health and increase the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
How Does It Work?
Bodyweight Burn combines three exercise methods that have been scientifically optimized to get results. These exercises increase your fat burn during and after your workout. The workouts are only 21 minutes long, and the three methods of working out work together to burn fat all day.
This is an important part of the Bodyweight Burn system. It helps you burn fat by working out at a set intensity, and you do not put a lot of stress on your body that promotes the production of cortisol. It consists of a set of unique movements that many people have found fun instead of hard.
This is a high intensity aspect of the system. It helps you burn fat long after you finish working out. As your body repairs the normal damage done from the exercise and replenishes itself, extra work is required in the body, and extra calories are being burned.
3. Metabolic-Muscle Sessions
Just having muscle on your body burns off calories. However, doing an exercise with more muscles can burn many more calories than doing an exercise with fewer muscles. In short, Bodyweight Burn muscle sessions help to burn calories, build muscles, and burn even more calories in the long run.
The extra good news is that these metabolic-muscle sessions help to increase insulin sensitivity, which allows you to eat more carbs. When your insulin sensitivity is low, it is much more likely that carbs will be stored as fat, but when it is high, your carbs will be used by your muscles as energy.
- The quick start guide to get you started on the right foot as soon as possible
- The exercise manual, which has photos and written instructions for every exercise
- Wall charts to help you keep track of what you need to do
- A journal to help you stay accountable and motivated
- A video library with demonstrations for every exercise in the system
The workout program also comes with three bonuses:
- The Carb-Sync Diet System, which helps you to make the right choices at the right times. This will help you enjoy your favorite foods and still lose fat with the system.
- An integration guide that allows you to combine the Bodyweight Burn system with any other system you are using right now. This will work well if you work out with the guys at the gym and want to look like you are getting more results than them for no reason (but in actuality you are incorporating this system’s principle).
- Thirty days access to the platinum club where you will get help, coaching calls, and any bonuses that they decide to add to the club. You also get insight into the ‘workout of the month’, which helps to keep working out fun instead of boring for better results.
About Adam Steer
Adam Steer is obviously a guy who takes care of his body. He is a fat loss expert, and the founder of BodyWeightCoach.com. And he has helped clients all over the world transform their lives with his programs based on the latest research.
- Do not need to go to the gym to use this method (but you can if you want)
- Backed by a ton of research and experts
- No need to devote an hour or more to working out each day
- No more workout injuries that force you to give up and feel bad
- More energy after working out instead of being tired and drained
- Eat more of your favorite foods
- Works for both men and women
- Works for any age
- Works for any fitness level
- Instantly downloadable
- Workouts are not easy
- You cannot eat a completely unhealthy diet and expect the workouts to still promote fat loss
Where To Buy
You can buy directly from the site that Adam has set up for this system. As of now, it is not available on Amazon or anywhere else.
There is a triple guarantee included with the system.
1. If you don’t feel that there is a lot of quality in the program, you can get a refund.
2. If you don’t feel that you are getting quick results that will last, you can get a refund.
3. If you don’t feel that the company is offering you the support you need, you can get a refund.
Your refund must be claimed within 60 days of purchase.
After you click the purchase button, you’ll be taken to this checkout page:
Does Bodyweight Burn Work?
The principles that Adam is talking about are hot topics right now. Insulin sensitivity and hormonal issues are now known to play a huge part in fat loss and fat gain. The bottom line is that if you are putting too much stress on your body with high-intensity workouts, then your hormones are going to have an influence on the way fat interacts with your body. So, yes, after our Bodyweight Burn review, we feel that this system can really help you to burn fat.
The three part workout routine in this program incorporates fat burning cardio, sessions that promote afterburn, and sessions that boost muscle and burn more calories. Combined, these exercises have the power to speed up your fat burn drastically. It is well worth trying out the system, especially because it only requires 21 minutes out of your day and comes with a money back guarantee.