14 Day Keto Challenge – Review of Joel Marion’s Transformation Diet
Joel Marion’s 14 Day Keto Challenge diet is different than any other keto diet out there. According to him, if you like to eat carbs, eat fruits, have some alcohol, or eat too much protein, you are out of ketosis and not doing the diet properly. That, he says, is not healthy, fun, or realistic.
He has a solution, and it’s his 14 Day Keto Challenge program that isn’t supposed to deprive you, and still give you all the benefits of a ketogenic diet without actually being in true ketosis. But, is this actually a diet worth trying out? Here are my thoughts on the diet…
What You Get
This program walks you through what you need to do with your diet, workout, supplements, and even shopping to achieve the results that ketogenic diets are known for. This is a completely digital program, so instead of books, you will get eBooks. There are 5 of them in total.
- The Diet Manual: Learn how to eat the targeted keto diet that Joel Marion promotes. Food timing, portion control, and information on which keto carbs you should eat for fast results are all included in this eBook. He says every detail is in this book, so you shouldn’t be left with any questions after going through it.
- The Exercise Manual: Learn how to use fat for fuel faster and increase your metabolism for 48 hours after working out. Besides a workout that you will do 3 times per week for 15 minutes, you will learn how to move in a way that increases your anti-aging Growth Hormone levels, and you will learn what foods should be eaten before and after working out.
- Snacks and Hacks: Learn how to improve your gut health and stop digestive discomfort that normally comes along with a ketogenic diet. And, learn how to avoid issues like mental fatigue when you start your keto diet.
- Cheat Sheets: Learn which foods you must have in your fridge at all times and get a restaurant keto cheat sheet, a grocery store cheat sheet, and a ‘buy this not that’ cheat sheet. Joel says with these cheat sheets, you can cheat your way thin.
- Intermittent Fasting Blueprint: Learn how intermittent fasting can have an impact on your success on this targeted ketogenic diet. If you decide that you want to do the keto diet with the intermittent fasting, you will learn exactly how to do that here.
How The 14 Day Keto Challenge Works
You are going to have some myths busted as you learn some facts inside the 14 Day Keto Challenge, and then you are going to apply some new lifestyle habits to your life that Joel Marion says will blast off the fat and help you feel better than you’ve felt in a long time. But, you need to follow his blueprint inside of the diet manual, and it would be a good idea to apply the other information he gives, such as intermittent fasting, to your life as well.
The 14 Day Keto Challenge Diet will reprogram your body to burn more fat in only 14 days. You are going to go on the same diet that Joel Marion went on to experience his health turnaround. In fact, after 16 weeks on this diet (that uses so-called so-called “keto carbs” as a secret weapon) he lost 46 pounds, reduced his bad cholesterol, and reduced his risk of heart attack – and he was eating fatty foods!
You will need to eat keto based carbs at the right times of day to keep the boost in metabolism and fat burning hormones that Joel Marion promises. This carb approach is different than the traditional ketogenic diet that most people are familiar with and offers an attractive appeal to the 14 Day Keto Challenge for carb lovers.
- This keto diet is supposed to produce fast results and, therefore, help keep the motivation to stick with the diet high.
- Not a complicated diet that will be hard to figure out as everything is laid out for you.
- The benefits go far beyond weight loss as the keto diet has been shown to have positive effects on physical and mental health.
- This diet is supposed to banish late night cravings and midday hunger.
- Inflammation and joint paint are supposed to disappear due to improved digestive health.
- If you have lost your libido, Joel says you will find it again.
- Could fight aging and lower your risk of early death by 25%.
- Keto diets are known for targeting belly fat.
- Learn how to exercise in a way that is supposed to access fat for fuel up to 300% faster while also boosting your metabolic rate for up to 2 days.
- Get access to information and concepts that are not found in any other ketogenic diet manual.
- If you are pregnant, you should wait to get on this keto diet as development problems have been shown to develop when mothers are in prolonged maternal ketosis.
- You are going to change up your lifestyle habits, so if you are not in the right mindset – and are resistant to change, it will be stressful on your body despite how delicious or easy Joel makes it seem.
- You will need to follow a blueprint in this program on what foods to eat and when to eat them. While that could be considered a pro for some people, others will find it to be a con because it is too restricting for their lifestyle.
Who Is Joel Marion?
Joel Marion is the co-founder of one of the most popular and successful supplement companies, BioTrust. Because I know that he and his company’s core values are focused on value, effectiveness, and quality, it goes without saying that this diet program will align with who he is. But not only is he an expert in his field, he has been on the other end of the spectrum where he wasn’t healthy and was on his way to type 2 diabetes. He found his solution in a local restaurant, of all places, and that’s where the 14 Day Keto Challenge was born.
Where To Buy
Joel has created a website dedicated to this challenge – click here to view in new window. As of this review, he isn’t offering the program anywhere else. You can buy the diet program from any country and pay through credit card or PayPal.
When you order the 14 Day Keto Challenge program, you are backed by a money back guarantee that is good for 60 days. Joel says that if you don’t feel great and see results, you can ask for your money back.
Will It Work?
There are many studies and personal cases that show a ketogenic diet can help you lose a lot of weight. It has been shown to help you burn more fat quicker than other diets. There are some drawbacks of a ketogenic diet, though. You can feel extremely hungry in the beginning, as well as suffer from mental and physical symptoms that are often described as the keto flu. But, Joel Marion says that his program can give you the results of the ketogenic diet without the drawbacks.
There is plenty of evidence to support the positive effects the ketogenic diet has, such as greater belly fat loss than other diets, increase in good cholesterol, a decrease in triglycerides, reduced blood sugar levels, and reduced insulin levels. And, because they are proven to be good for some brain disorders, such as epilepsy, they are also being studied to see what impact they have on various brain disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
The bottom line is that Joel Marion is a trusted name in the health field and the ketogenic diet is a proven diet that many people swear by. If you are willing to give his unique 14 Day Keto Challenge a try, then all you need to do is follow the blueprint that he gives you in the program and give it a shot. The chances are good that it will work for you. Just bring your enthusiasm and commitment to a positive lifestyle change so that you give it a fair shot.