Wake Up Lean Review – Is Meredith Shirk’s Blueprint Any Good?
There are a lot of different weight loss programs out there, and some of them have pretty unrealistic claims. This review of Wake Up Lean will take a look at one program that claims you can lose five pounds of belly fat every seven days, which seems a lot more likely than some of the other promises out there. And, what’s even more interesting is that they say that eating less and exercising more are not the key to losing belly fat fast. But, is this plan actually worth buying, or should you look for something else?
This review will take a closer look at the blueprint and we’ll cover the following topics:
What Do You Get With Wake Up Lean?
Wake Up Lean is focused around a ten-day blueprint that will help you lose the fat. You will be engaging in what the author calls Metabolism Energy Eating. It works in a sequence to help start and boost fat loss from your body from day one to day ten.
Inside you get:
- Wake Up Lean 10-Day Flat Belly Blueprint: This is the main aspect of the system and will give you all the information you need for the next ten days to make changes in your life that will help you start to lose the belly fat and maintain it after the ten days is up.
- 5-Minute Lean Body Bursts: This system makes it clear that long exercise is not good for fat loss, so it makes sense that the author would include short 5-minute exercises in the program.
- 24-Hour Fat Flushing Protocol: While the author has not put a lot of information on this aspect of the system, the name says it all. It probably contains a 24-hour technique or blueprint that will help get the fat moving so that you can flush it out and keep flushing it out with the Wake Up Lean blueprint.
How Does It Work?
You follow the information in the ten-day blueprint, and the information helps you to turn off your inflammation enzymes, which is what Wake Up Lean seems to be all about. The premise is that as you age, your body stores fat because it thinks you need it, even though you don’t. The author says that your body has been blocking fat burn for years because of these inflammation enzymes, and as soon as you get on her blueprint, you will eliminate these inflammation enzymes and start losing the fat that wouldn’t leave your body before.
This information includes what not to eat, including some foods that you’ve probably been told to eat as you tried to lose weight. And it helps your metabolism to get back up in high gear and burn off five pounds of pure fat from the body each week. In short, the information is supposed to help you burn fat instead of sugar, which is what the author says most people are burning thanks to misinformation out there.
Who Is Meredith Shirk?
Meredith is a Fitness Nutritional Specialist in California. She is a leader in inflammation weight loss thanks to a trip to the jungles of Panama. There she learned about combining various nutrients and minerals that help make you look younger and help you lose fat. She tested out her new information on some clients when she got home and got some amazing results for people who really needed to get results quickly. Now she has developed the Wake Up Lean system to help anyone eliminate the inflammation in the body and start to lose the fat.
- If you have been having problems losing weight through diet and exercise, this program gives you a new way to look at weight loss
- This will work for both men and women
- Releasing inflammation from the body will not just help you lose weight, it will help you have more energy and clarity
- No starving to lose fat on this program
- No doing long workouts that exhaust you
- The author makes a claim that you will notice results in less than 24 hours
- No counting points or calories
- No stressing out about what you are eating
- The secrets in this Wake Up Lean program are supposed to be easy enough that anyone can use them immediately
- The older you are, the better this is supposed to work
- All the information in the system is digital, therefore you can download it within minutes of purchase
- You can’t constantly snack all day, despite how healthy other people have said constant eating was. This program sees constant snacking as a deterrent to fat loss.
- There are foods that you will have to eliminate, and considering what I’ve learned about foods that cause inflammation in the body, I think you might have to eliminate a few of your favorite foods.
Where Do You Buy Wake Up Lean?
The only place you can buy Wake Up Lean Blueprint as of this review is directly from the website (view here – opens in a new window). Meredith is selling the system through ClickBank, which is a place that handles the sales and other logistics for her. Once you buy, you get immediate access to the entire system, and you get access to the guarantee.
The whole Wake Up Lean system is risk-free with a 60-day money back guarantee. If the program doesn’t work for you, doesn’t give you fast results, or isn’t easy to stick to, then you can ask for your money back with no questions asked.
Does Wake Up Lean Work?
Think about how many people are on diets and exercising daily. I’m sure the majority of people you know are either on a diet or have been on a diet and not succeeded. The recent statistics say that more than sixty-eight percent of adults are overweight or obese, yet so many people are on diets? It just doesn’t make any sense, which is why this Wake Up Lean review should resonate as exciting to you. It’s not focusing on diet and exercise; it’s focusing on eliminating inflammation, which according to the author is supposed to be the sabotage to your weight loss efforts.
I suggest reading all the information that Meredith discusses on her site and then deciding if this is something that you think would work. After doing this review, it seems obvious to me that eliminating inflammation is what helps the body lose fat – not just diet and exercise, and I think you will benefit from the information she’s offering if you want to lose belly fat or any other kind of fat from your body.