Oceans Alive 2.0 Review – Does Activation’s Marine Phytoplankton Work?
Activation Products claims to have a product (Oceans Alive 2.0) that is more powerful than 8,000 superfoods combined.
This is obviously a bold claim and the promises of improved health are fairly substantial as well. In fact, because of those promises, I actually ended up giving this supplement a shot and have been taking for a little while now. I decided to publish this review of Oceans Alive to provide you with a deeper look at the supplement and to give you some of the pros and cons that I’ve found.
What Is Oceans Alive 2.0?
It is a marine phytoplankton product that has the ability to enhance your health in a big way. In fact, the guy behind this supplement used it to bring his health from poor to excellent. Oceans Alive is his company’s product that he claims will give you more energy, better sleep, lower blood pressure, decreased pain, and so much more.
About Activation Products
The company was founded by Ian Clark, who at the age of 46 found himself in a situation where he needed to fix his health quickly. He was introduced to various things, including Marine Phytoplankton, and as his health improved because of that one supplement, so did his conviction for getting the product to everyone who could benefit from it. He developed a raw, unprocessed version of the supplement that surpassed the other products on the market and that’s why this company is so popular.
The company also has other natural, powerful supplements, such as EASE Magnesium and Panaseeda Five Oil blend.
Oceans Alive is made of Marine Phytoplankton.
Some important qualities of this ingredient include:
- It contains every molecule that makes up the planet – literally
- There are over 50 billion cells per drop of the supplement
- It contains all of the nutrients your body requires for great health at a cellular level
- Supports good organ (brain, heart, liver, etc.) and joint health
- Can repair damage done to your DNA
- Great source of Vitamin D
- Contains all essential minerals
One of the things that make Oceans Alive stand out from other products on the market is that it has gone through genetic selection. This means that only the best of the best Marine Phytoplankton cells are used in your Ocean’s Alive supplement.
Also, the Marine Phytoplankton that Activation Products uses is grown in a controlled area rather than in an open water environment. This means that only pure ocean water, sunlight and CO2 are used in the process of growing. Moreover, waste, pollution, and other toxins are avoided.
This is one of those products that it’s hard to list ALL of the pros in a single review. But, the following pros give you a good idea, and some of the highlights that we’ve found.
- Bring vitality back to your physical health
- Improve your cognitive abilities
- Turn back the hands of time with simply a few drops of this supplement daily
- Offers you a supplement that is more powerful than any other Marine Phytoplankton product on earth
- Made in a controlled environment free from toxins and pollutants
- Offers you a supplement that is more pure than any other Marine Phytoplankton product on earth
- The price of this product may be a con to some people. However, it could end up saving you money in health expenses and expand your lifespan, which is well worth every penny.
- The taste! I’ve had it (I definitely stand behind the product) but the taste is not too great. This is a plug your nose and chug deal… although you do get more and more used to it the longer you take it.
Pricing And Discounts
There are a few different pricing options that come with this product. Note that all prices listed here are in USD and you will need to convert to your currency for the accurate price.
If you want to try 1 bottle to test it out, you can order it for $39 + shipping. You can always change your order preference later, but this is the perfect option for anyone who wants to see if these health benefit claims are real without too much commitment.
If you feel that you really want to get on this supplement and stay on it, the other options are automatic monthly shipments and they will help you save some money right from the start. You can automatically get 1 bottle shipped to you monthly for $36 + shipping. Or you can get two bottles shipped to you every month for $34/bottle + shipping.
Where To Buy Oceans Alive
Activation Products sells all their products on their site. You can find some of their other products on Amazon, but I wouldn’t recommend buying from anywhere but their “official” website (click here to see their official site) because of their quality control and guarantee.
If you find someone selling it personally, there is a good chance that they are just selling a bottle that they bought and never returned for some reason. Be cautious with such sales and remember that you get the money back guarantee only when you buy directly from Activation Products.
Yep, they offer a 100% risk-free 60 days. In other words, if you don’t like the product or feel that the product didn’t live up to your expectations, then you can ask for your money back within 60 days of purchase.
Here’s a screenshot of the secure checkout page.
Is This A Supplement Worth Trying?
Most people I know have many supplements on their counter that cost them tens to hundreds of dollars each month. Oceans Alive has everything the body needs in one bottle and only costs about $34 per month. Sinse it has the power to do just about everything those supplements can do (and much more) then that would mean this is the only supplement that is really worth trying.
I’ve got a bottle in my cabinet now and I definitely recommend you at least give it a try.