Greek God Muscle Building Program Review – Is The Kinobody Workout Worth Buying?
We had to do a review of Greek God Muscle Building Program from Kinobody for the simple fact that Greg O’Gallagher makes this program sound like the ultimate way to shred fat and build muscle… and he is a guy that thousands of people follow. For all the guys who think they are doing everything right (but getting all the wrong results) Greg claims that the Greek God program is the answer they have been looking for and it will give them results quickly and with less effort.
But will it? Let’s take a look at what you get with this Kinobody program.
What Is The Greek God Program?
It is a workout program based on a strategy called MEGA training, which stands for Minimal Effort Growth Acceleration Training. It promises that in just a few short months from now, you could have a completely different body, and in six months from now you will have the body you have always wanted.
How Does It Work?
Essentially you just follow the program. It has been completely laid out for you. The MEGA training strategy is explained inside, as well as the nutrition concepts, and no matter what you were doing before, this will be a viable workout and nutrition plan that you can incorporate into your life.
You will learn how to lift for more muscle, how to break through plateaus, how much (or little) you should train, how to make sure you are on the path to success, and how to create muscle growth on body parts that seem to fall behind using special routines.
You will also learn about nutrition strategies that help you keep the fat off and build the muscle. These strategies don’t cost an arm and a leg, which for most of us is great news.
As of this review, you also get two bonuses including:
- FAQ Guide: It may not seem necessary right now, but FAQ guides come in handy for almost everyone. As you work your way through the program, questions will come up, and your answers will likely be in this guide.
- 3-Day Split Workout Guide: After you get the body you want, this is the guide that you will turn to. It’s a workout program after the Greek God Program. You will use it to get even better strength gains.
About Greg O’Gallagher
Greg is not a guy that hides behind a fake name and nobody really knows who he is. He is on almost every social media platform actively participating and he has thousands of followers in total.
Greg is young, in his early twenties, but he has been committed to eating right and exercising since he was very young. In fact, having a rock hard body is something that he has been focused on since he was six years old and noticed that one of his action figures had a body that he would like to have.
He views training and nutrition as a way to enhance life, not make it miserable, so all of his training and nutrition methods are focused on feeling good and succeeding in a way that doesn’t detract from your social life and happiness. He is also a huge believer in intermittent fasting and avoiding food in the morning.
The Good Reviews
- This is the program that Greg uses, and it clearly works well
- Learn a way to train without performing a ton of sets each workout
- Increase your strength to levels you have not been able to reach before
- Plateaus are a thing of the past
- Get the look you want with simple and effective exercises
- Guys are getting awesome results within weeks
- You don’t need to devote up to 6 days a week to training
- No expensive supplements are needed for this program
- All the material is digital, so you could start this program today
The Negative Reviews
- Program does include intermittent fasting where you cannot eat in the morning. If you have problems where you cannot fast, then this will be an issue for you.
- You have to stick to the workout routine and nutrition program for results. You cannot do it for a few days and take a day off and expect good things to happen. In other words, you need to be committed to this program for the 6 months it entails to get the optimal results.
Where To Buy The Kinobody Program
Greg has a website called Kinobody Fitness Systems, and he is selling the Greek God Program through his shop (it looks like this) on that site. This specific program by Greg cannot be found anywhere else as of this review.
Most people claim they have seen results in a short 30 days, and in 60 days most people have a completely different body. Greg has put a 60-day guarantee in place so that you can use the training and nutrition methods in a time period that you should get results without worrying about the program being a dud. If you decide you want your money back, just make sure you ask for a refund within the 60 days from purchase.
Is Greek God Muscle Building Worth Buying?
You have heard all the conflicting advice out there about building muscle and losing fat, and you have probably tried various workouts that are on either end of the spectrum. Or, maybe you stick to the same old thing ‘hoping’ that it will work for you this time. Either way, you are ready to have success, and the Greek God program guarantees that you will.
This program promises to be the shortest and quickest route to get the body you want, without sacrificing too much of your time and without the plateaus that normally come with other programs. Plus, in just a few months, the Greek God program promises to give you a completely different body than what you have now. Add the 60-day money back guarantee to the equation, and it seems like a win-win situation for any guy wanting to gain muscle and shred fat.